Friday, May 11, 2012

Dear Jonah,
       There are so many things we want to teach you... but it seems more like I am learning and refining when I try to teach you something or think about what I want you to learn. Like sometimes I want to yell at someone while we are driving, but then I remember I want you to learn forgiveness. Sometimes I want to complain about someone being annoying, then I remember I want you to learn tolerance. Sometimes I want to be selfish and not let anyone else hold you, but I want you to learn to love and share.


Your Uncle Brian posted this song on Facebook. It is one of our favorite songs. My one claim to fame in the Murdock family is bringing Mason Jennings to the mix. I hope you learn this from us....

There are so many people to learn from.
"Those who educate children well are more to be honored than parents, for these only gave life,
those the art of living well."
Aristotle

No comments:

Post a Comment